[Dolibarr-dev] Heartbleed bug on Dolibarr.fr

From: Lorenzo Novaro
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Heartbleed bug on Dolibarr.fr
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:21:15 +0200

Hello everyone,
While testing and fixing our own infrastructure I also tested the
websites we usually visit and the services we use on a regular basis.
During said round of tests I checked also dolibarr.fr and it appears
vulnerable to threats according to CVE-2014-0160.

Check http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/#dolibarr.fr

It seems to be an ubuntu server, and so it would just be a matter of
upgrading libopenssl and openssl packages to a recent fixed version.
If the vulnerability have already been fixed, it might be worth a
reboot (not all openssl-using services are included in the restart rules
of the updated packages on Debian and derived distros).

Bye,
Lorenzo.
--
Diciannove Soc. Coop.
http://19.coop

GENOVA  Via Luccoli, 14/8 - 16123
tel. +39 0109980020 - fax +39 0109980021

PARMA   Strada Buffolara 26/A - 43126
tel. +39 05211841134 - fax +39 0109980021