Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Patch commande/fiche.php - Hour / Minutes bugfix

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Patch commande/fiche.php - Hour / Minutes bugfix
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:10:02 +0200

Great !

Keep them coming ;)

Git was not the problem ;-) I'm used to working with it but I don't know how to send a commit without push directly on the deposit.
With a little searching I found that it was necessary to fork the project from GitHub and commit directly on the fork. The pull request between the fork and the original project is possible from the GitHub portal.
My request is waiting to be merged. I continue my modifications in the same way to share the adjustments / changes I made with the community.

Thank you for your answers ;-)

Bye

Kevin

Hi Marcos,

Thanks to the reply. I create a github account and I clone the project.
Could you explain how I can send a pull request please ? Or maybe have you got some doc that i could read to do it ?

Thanks by advance,

Kevin

PS : Can I post my messages in French or English is preferred here ?
--
GUERRIER Kevin <address@hidden>

Hi Kevin:

Do you know GitHub? It is the main place to contribute to Dolibarr and you can create Pull Requests to integrate your changes to the project. Take a look at github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr.