Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Triggers

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Triggers
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:12:39 +0200

$error is a string (old way).
$errors isan array of list of all errors.

Goal is to abandon error (only one string) to use errors instead (so we can report several errors).

Humm.. It’s quite a mess with error management.

What is difference between $error and $errors in CommonObject ?

Does $error is last error and $errors array of error ? Usage are not same across files.

Cedric