Re: [Dolibarr-dev] customizing dolibarr scripts

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] customizing dolibarr scripts
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:06:38 +0200

It is. Performance decreases because every time you include a file, it has to check if it has been included yet or not.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Hi.

I agree, I got used to put "dol_include_once" function whenever I need an inclusion. Even for core modules.
Is there any disadvantage doing this ?

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

Hello everybody,
I wonder if there are reasons to keep require_once lines in dolibarr except for performance issues.
Because if we replace every require_once by dol_include_once, it will be possible to customize any script of dolibarr by putting them in the custom directory with the right pathes.
Best regards
Christophe

--
Christophe Battarel