Re: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create

From: [Kreiz IT] Cédric GROSS
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:27:35 +0200

+1 J

Cedric

De : address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden De la part de Maxime Kohlhaas
Envoyé : lundi 15 septembre 2014 15:40
À : Posts about Dolibarr ERP & CRM development and coding
Objet : Re: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create

Agreed, and I think this should be in the CommonObject class.

And the method should be called within the class (by validate or update or addline functions) and not in the xxx.php file in each case action = '', action = '', ...

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

+33 6 33 42 92 43

Hi all:

I've noticed that there are many functions called x_pdf_create (expedition_pdf_create, ...) that are used to create documents of a specified object.

I was thinking that because this function depend on a given Object, why not implementing them as a public function of the given class? We'll keep the old functions for compatibility but I think moving the function with a generic name like generateDocument or createDocument will be better than the actual implementation.

What do you think?

Regards,

Marcos García

address@hidden