Re: [Dolibarr-dev] TPE

From: charles.fr
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] TPE
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:29:44 +0100

I/we know that, the goal is to made something simple, modulary and the most insexpensive as possible

We have a doliwamp, dolideb, maybe think of an doli-pi for small platform like raspberry, banana,…

Juste upload a zip file to decompress on an sd card … then Dolibarr is on the place

Bien cordialement,

Charles-François BENKE

http://www.benke.fr - 0637056117