[Dolibarr-dev] index page boxes

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] index page boxes
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:42:35 +0100

Hello everybody,

I would like to propose a new PR to have a clean and fully parametrable homepage for dolibarr.

I have already transform the "fixed" blocks into boxes and clean the index.php file.

So my questions :

1) are you interested by this feature ?

2) the boxes definitions are stored in the database, so it is not easy to add a new box; i did not even found the database install script that fill these boxes in the database. Where it is ? Is it a different script that iterates boxes directories and updata the database ?

Christophe Battarel
Responsable technique Altairis

+33 (0)9 52 71 70 96
Altairis - Blog - Modules Dolibarr