Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 5.0

From: Olivier Geffroy
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 5.0
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 06:51:12 +0100

Hi eldy

For accountancy

we need to compare our github with doli 5.0 (I will spoke with alex about this)

* correction binding
* big correction bank journal
* new list for account
* new list for bookkeeping (working in progress)
* report income statement (working in progress)
* correction vat by customer/supplier (with VAT number)
* add variable for VAT switzerland

and I must forgive one or two things ^^

Hi Dolibarr developers

I will release Dolibarr final version 5.0 this week-end.
If you still have urgent bug fixes into your basket, please submit it.

Laurent, aka Eldy

Olivier Geffroy
Consultant Informatique

Jeffinfo SARL
29 rue de la Gare 59320 Ennetieres en Weppes
address@hidden
Gsm : 0608632740
Skype : darkj3ff

Assistante : Stéphanie Leman
13/8 rue Charles Van de Veegaete 59200 Tourcoing
address@hidden
Gsm : 06.99.28.21.03