Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 6.0 freeze

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 6.0 freeze
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:10:18 +0200

HI

I've found some typo on SOAP webservice since 4.0 code.

I've got :
-* some error on webservice declaration,
-* error on user loading (actioncom can't act)
-* and need to add a new webservice.

I know SOAP should be deprecated to RESET but code is again present on
all branches and some externals services as dolispip use it again. A
big refactoring must be done before to be rest call compliant

Where to push these PR ? Looks possible to do a backport on old branches ?

Thanks

Km