Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU - Four important areas

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU - Four important areas
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:47:05 +0200

> Using java bytecode is an interesting idea, but can it be
> extended to allow hooks into Bonobo/kparts?

We should really get someone on board who is knowledgeable about
java bytecode, and who can yell us whether it makes sense to
expand Java bytecode to add the functionality we need (not only
Bonobo support but also support for transaction logging and
roll-back.)

What are the alternatives?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com