Re: [DotGNU]A good warning?

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]A good warning?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:50:00 +0200

Some parts of Mono may end up being very similar to some
Microsoft products, while I think that all of DotGNU will be
very different internally from what Microsoft is doing.  So
the situation is different.

I'm thinking that we should have a notice in the spirit of
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_3.html - David, perhaps you
could get ask the FSF for help with finding the right words
for this notice?  (I have a feeling that the FSF is very good at
this kind of thing.)

Greetings, Norbert