Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:18:16 -0400

It was important to get some initial attention drawn to the project, and this was done very successfully, perhaps even too successfully. We should look to do more to make people aware of us as we actually start initiating packages.

David

Norbert Bollow wrote:

Myrddian wrote:

Well my opnion stands that if we should go about this, we
should keep it low for now,  we officially announce the
project, and get it rolling.

In some way we need to get the word out quickly to the right
people, so that some highly experienced developers will join the
project at an early stage.

I like the newsforge article in this respect.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/07/09/238201&mode=thread

After a while we make a shout and get attention so they can
take a look at the progress we have made.

Sounds good :)

Greetings, Norbert.