[DotGNU]Mailing lists

From: Norbert Bollow
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:50:56 +0200

Myrddian wrote:

> Just use this one for general development talk, I mean it work
> fine as it is already,
> I think it's best to have the mailing list go through dotgnu.org, Norbert?

I agree.

Together with the two new lists that have been proposed recently
(and which I have now set up) we now have the following:

announce   - Announcements list.  The first post will probably be
             the FD press release that we've been working on.

developers - general development talk

arch       - Discuss architechture of DotGNU system.  Define
             the 10-20 subprojects of the DotGNU project.

auth       - Mailing list for the DotGNU Virtual Identities
             project.  This is the highest priority subproject
             which needs to get to work right now.