[DotGNU]source code & sourceforge

From: static
Subject: [DotGNU]source code & sourceforge
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:53:40 -0400

i'm a newbie hacker and haven't ever contributed to a project before so just
disregard this if i'm way out in left field.. i've only read through about 5%
of the archive..

are we going to put the source code on sourceforge (or someplace else) so we
can get cvs access to it?  this would feel more like a real project if i
could get anonymous cvs access to the code.  you guys still seem to be
planning though. i don't mean to suggest that you do something premature.

this is cool though. i'm not completely lost with _this_ project (like i am
with all the other ones) because there aren't a trillion lines of code. ;-)