[DotGNU]Hello

From: miGlanz
Subject: [DotGNU]Hello
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:10:24 +0200

Hello all!

  I'm new to this maillist, but I've already read most of stuff.
  I'm courius when project will start. Of course I'm interested in
  some programming, designing, etc. I think we should create some
  subgrups, and divide people in smaller teams. It will speed up
  all things, IMHO. .NET is made from these major parts:
      - .NET Framework
      - ASP.NET
      - .NET Web Services and Windows/Web Forms
      - ADO.NET
  We can make such major groups (there is already one - Auth).
  What do you think about that? It's of course my little
  suggestion, but like I said, I'm new to this project and
  it can be wrong.

  I don't speek english well (as you see:), so excuse my mistakes:)

Kamil Klimkiewicz