Re: [DotGNU]login service slamming

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]login service slamming
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:46:38 +0200

> all though that is a scarry thought, I would think
> that an action of that sort would be conidered
> steeling and the information was moved wothout the
> person's knowledge. M$ is not that stupid.

If Microsoft would decide to take this kind of action, that
would certainly convince many people that Microsoft cannot be
trusted with *any* personal data, and that it is in fact a huge
risk to execute any program that comes from Microsoft.

I think we don't need to be afraid of this scenario.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Core Team   http://dotgnu.org
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)