Re: [DotGNU]Basic software that is going to be needed

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Basic software that is going to be needed
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:18:45 -0400

I didn't think that there was a problem either.  Someone here brought up
the Apache PHP3 module and that's GPL'ed.  Another reference that comes
to mind is Perl, but I think that perl is dual licensed.  (GPL and AL,
right?)  Personally, I've never written an apache module so I've never
looked into it before.  I was mostly just answering the hypothetical
scenario...

        -Barry