Re: Re: [DotGNU](no subject) ((This entire thread is OFFTOPIC))

From: Lyle McArthur
Subject: Re: Re: [DotGNU](no subject) ((This entire thread is OFFTOPIC))
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:54:46 -0600

From: Martin Coxall <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [DotGNU](no subject)
To: "Gary L. Sun" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:18:14 +0100

You simply need to print a retraction on the list, or we'll see to it
that you are booted from the list for off-topic and inflammatory
discussion.  The DotGNU moderators have booted fuck-offs just like you
off of the list.  Don't think that they (I'm not one of them) won't do
it again.

You don't have to agree with the "TRIBUTE" (I frankly don't approve of
the posting of the item here, or the viewpoint it represents for that
matter) but your heated rhetoric is wholly uncalled for and completely
off-topic.

As an "outsider" (from the UK), I have to say this is one of the
most sickeningly disgusting things I have ever read. If this is a
testament to what Americans believe, then it is clear that they have
learnt nothing, and are destined to remain the most despised people
on the planet for a long while to come, locked into a cycle of
increasing terrorist attacks and retaliation, unable to break free.

"American's are the most despised people on the planet?"  Hmmm,
bullshit.  I'm not an "American", have never lived in the States, have
traveled extensively, living in 11 countries over 20 years, and your
statement doesn't venture even remotely close to the truth.

Foremost, check your facts you poor fuck.  That article wasn't written
by an "American."

 > > > Widespread but only partial news coverage was given
 > > > recently to a ... editorial broadcast from Toronto
 > > > by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television
 > > > commentator.

The US is the main perpetrator of an evil and oppressive system that
enslaves 90% of the world's population in fear, anger, poverty and
disease, just so as Mrs Lardass of Des Moines, Iowa can get her
half-gallon of Ben and Jerry's from Wal-Mart.

Thank you for revealing to us all an imprint of your unimaginative and
stereotyping intellect.  "The US".  Them, they, us.  Martin Coxall
(you stupid, stupid fuck), you, as an *individual*, are an ignorant,
small, and pathetic, fool.

Islamic fundamentalism cannot be allowed to continue.

"Fundamentalism" isn't evil.  Terroristic actions have absolutely
nothing to do with religious beliefs.

But I'm not going to even attempt to change your small cowering mind.
Your uninteresting thoughts and viewpoint aren't even worth this
response.  Don't bother replying.  Just apologise on the list, then
fuck off.