Re: [DotGNU](no subject)

From: Martin Coxall
Subject: Re: [DotGNU](no subject)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:12:32 +0100

> Don't bother to kick me, moderators - I'm out.  DotGNU's important and
> I've enjoyed lurking, but I'm not going to listen to this insulting,
> self-indulgent drivel.

Is there a single American on this list capable of constructing a reasoned
response to my post? Apparently not, you're all great at being loud and
oppressive though, aren't you?

That's what got you where you are today.

The world does hate you. Until you deal with that, your only other option is
to sit and wait for Round II.

The whitehouse is a good target, fingers crossed.

Martin