Re: [DotGNU]Jabber/DotGNU Meeting Times

From: Adam Theo
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Jabber/DotGNU Meeting Times
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 23:52:07 -0400

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> Adam,
>   sorry to hear about all this!

haha, no problem. now that it's over, and i've had a good night's sleep, it all
seems somewhat humorous now.  :-)

> It's ok to call that number any time, day or night (otherwise I
> wouldn't put it in my .sig) - it's not my "home number", it's
> the "office number" (I have a home office), and it has an
> answering machine.  Calling there won't disturb me when I'm not in
> the office, and there's an answering machine so that you can
> leave a message.

excellent...

/me takes note of the tele number in norbert's sig....

> > 5 minutes later i'm calmly picking the dirt out from my fingernails in the
> > bathroom.... i think it had something to do with the swirling pattern of
> > the grains as they were carried down the drain, but while watching them i
> > had a revelation.
>
> Sounds like you got an answer from heaven.  Did you say
> thank-you to God?

haha, possibly. well, i'm not actually a believer in God, my personal religion
is more of a "humanist buddhist" type, but yes, in the general sense of the
phrase, i did thank him  :)

ok, i have an update on the jabber/dotgnu meetings...

same times and days, just this upcoming week instead? i have the same days off
work again, so it works out.

also, will give me more time to announce it and make an agenda. any suggestions
for an agenda? i picked one from a similar thread on dotgnu right now: "forms.
us jabber folks are also going through a problem on how to do win/web/gui forms
in jabber, so this could be a great place to start co-ordinating.

--
   /\    --- Adam Theo ---
  //\\   Theoretic Solutions (www.Theoretic.com)