[DotGNU]RE: UDDI info

From: Gary L. Sun
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: UDDI info
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:20:48 +0800

Dear member of PartnerWorld for Developers,
Something related to UDDI. May trigger something.

GAry

Please join us December 5, 2001 from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (New
York) for our live Webcast - "UDDI: Discovering Web Services."
Register now at:
http://webevents.broadcast.com/ibm/developer/120501/home.asp?loc=01

This Webcast is designed to give you a better understanding of the
registry for Web services -- Universal Description, Discovery, and
Integration (UDDI).

First, we'll take a step back to look at the big picture: the
architectural concept, the role and purpose of UDDI, how the public
registry and the UDDI Business Registry (UBR) work, how private
UDDI registries fit into the picture, and how UDDI has been
developed through the UDDI community.

Next, we will look at the Private UDDI: the different uses of UDDI to
solve different business problems and the 6 species (or variants) of
UDDI.

Lastly, we will look at the WebSphere UDDI Registry:  IBM's
history of UDDI implementation offerings, UDDI4J, and Web
Services Application Developer tool.