Re: [DotGNU]Virus writers take an early crack at .Net

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Virus writers take an early crack at .Net
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:30:35 -0600

I'm sure their will be some other plug-ins (not just VMs) that need
certificate processing? Auth/Acq plugins come immediately to mind. This
sounds like the kind of common resource where many plugins would
callback to the SEE? Again, I'm just speaking off the top of my head.
David's the arbiter.

John Le'Brecage