Odp: [DotGNU]Warning! Cscc rearrangement in progress!

From: Alfa Rabi
Subject: Odp: [DotGNU]Warning! Cscc rearrangement in progress!
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:39:41 +0100

> I'm about to pull the "cscc" subdirectory apart in a pretty
> massive way, and then put it back together again.
>
> The goal of this is to improve code sharing amongst the
> language plugins.  I'm going to extract error handling,
> option parsing, pre-processing, and several other things
> into a separate "compiler common" library.

fine with me. hopefully i won't have to copy-paste needed stuff
from your cscc directory. let me know, when this is done - i will
fix my javacc then. unfortunately, i am not able to download mail
from the DotGNU list - there are some problems with the server.
please write mail to the other address.

Bye

Marcin

Zobacz Mistrzostwa Polski Szkół Wyższych w Snowboardzie!
Kliknij! < http://www.zima.wp.pl/ps_extrema/?strTop=extrema >