Re: [DotGNU]treecc: -g option

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]treecc: -g option
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:08:47 +0530

If memory serves me right, nymia wrote:
> Let me know if this feature is desirable and I will gladly commit it to the
> source tree. Though I don't have access to it, somebody can commit it for
> me.

        Wow !, your code is COOL !. (But the change in the generateOutput,
took me a while to catch).

        So I just gave it a few small "adjustments". The output has been changed
for HTML to XML. And I wrote a small python script to generate a ".dot"
file for graphviz. The resulting PNG is attatched.

        So , I'll make sure this gets into CVS ;)

Gopal.V

PS: Does anyone know of a graph generation tool that is GPL'd ?
    the graphviz is "open source" but not free.
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success