Re: [DotGNU]Timezone blues

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Timezone blues
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:01:41 +0530

If memory serves me right, S11001001 wrote:
> may be changing soon...i.e., 2300GMT is fine for this Saturday.

        Ok, I agree. Abhaya is having problems tunneling IRC out of his
college firewall. So I say we go for the dual meet -- 1000 GMT SAT
and 2300 GMT Saturday .

        BTW, this means that I may miss the second meeting if I don't
wake up at 4 and start dialling. But I'll sure try.

Gopal.V

PS: looks like India is the problem time here ;)
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success