Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib: Un*x file endings please

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib: Un*x file endings please
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:43:55 -0600

S11001001 wrote:
I figured out, this is because the old file used Unix file endings (0x0A), while the new file had been saved in a text editor that replaced all the file endings with DOS file endings (0x0C0A). The diff program

Of course, I really meant to say (0x0D0A)... ;)

--
Shoot me again.
Just proving that the quickest way to solve the problem is to post a