Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:24:40 -0800

OK. I got pnetlib, pnet, and treecc. Im trying to compile treec but when I make it, I get this error:

% make all
cd . && aclocal
cd . && automake --gnu Makefile
automake: configure.in: required file `./depcomp' not found
make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

I downloaded treecc from southern-storm on the downloads page.
Oh ya, and BTW, Im using OSX. Not that it _should_ technically matter. It ./configured :)