[DotGNU]Participation at SEE/DEE-Development

From: Remy Apfelbacher
Subject: [DotGNU]Participation at SEE/DEE-Development
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:29:40 +0100

Hello all,

since some weeks I am following dotGNU and I think it is very
interesting and promising. I tried to get some overview with help of the
website(s) and the mailing lists (is the architecture mailing-list
dead?).

In short terms-> Working on SEE/DEE would please me.

Unfortunately the mailing list of SEE/DEE (via
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-see/) seems to be quite dead as
well and development is stucked to "Andormeda" -- a proof of concept,
right??

So which tasks are open and what can I do for SEE/DEE-development??

What I am doing right now:
Because I try to get an (more detailed) overview of SEE/DEE, I am
preparing some drawings with some annotations about what I understood so
far. Where could I put a copy of it for discussion?? (Flooding
mailing-list(s) with attachments doesn't seem right to me?!)
[Hope to get the stuff ready till end of next week ;.)]

Thanks
Rémy