Re: [DotGNU]Re: "Open source" is not what we do here

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: "Open source" is not what we do here
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:59:27 -0500 (EST)

I usually find myself using the term "Open Source" the first time that I
introduce it to someone.  Later I find myself switching more to the term
"Free Software" until eventually it's the only one I use.

This was not a premeditated plan.  I just notice that that's what I do.  I
think that I might be worried that people will think of "freeware" when I
say Free Software.  As that worry diminishes I use the term "Free
Software" more.