Re: [DotGNU]developers & research lists

From: Rich Hilliard
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]developers & research lists
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:05:08 -0400

I personally like receiving this type of info on the main dotGNU list,
this is where ideas for new projects and approaches can come from.

What I didn't like (and was about to complain about), was the extended
discussion of "open source" terminology on this list, since dotGNU has
made its decision to be a free software project.

 -- Rich