Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

> make all their functionality available through
> XML-RPC and/or
> SOAP, for purposes of easy interoperation with

Would jabber will help with the  finding of servers
and queueing of messages?

Lets say that savannah would use the proposed xml-rpc
interface, but support jabber for transport and
browsing.

Could you browse and find distributed project servers?

Could you send a search request to many servers using
the jabber interface,
But when the server gets the message the xml-rpc
interface would allow for the interpret the message?

Or am I missing something?

Mike

If i only have a dialup project server, then the
messages would queue up and when I am online, i would
get all the messages that were sent to me while i was
away?

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont