[DotGNU]CVS problem

From: mytpmail
Subject: [DotGNU]CVS problem
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:22:49 +0530

So far I was working on dogGNU from my home pc.
But now I am trying to download dotGNU on my office pc. I tried CVS at office
but its giving me timeout error. I thought it must be firewall problem, so I
tried to download source using 443(https) port.
but problem remains the same
command I was using is
cvs -d:address@hidden@subversion.gnu.org:443/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet login

error I am getting is
cvs [login aborted]: connect to subversion.gnu.org:2401 failed:Attempt to
connect timed out without establishing a connection

any help?
thanks in advance

Anup
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in