Re: [DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib

From: Gopal . V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:51:44 +0530

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 07:51:44AM -0400, Jerry Walter wrote:
> As for the other compile problems,

ahem... Some of the problems lie in my code -- unfound dependencies :).
The dependencies for the System.dll will be fixed as time proceeds. And
the mscorlib.dll from pnetlib is a metadata-only compile. Please use
pnet/samples/mscorlib.dll for all useful purposes.

ie
cscc -L/opt/cvs/dotgnu/samples $*
ilrun -L/opt/cvs/dotgnu/samples $*

Gopal.V

PS: I have switched my mail-id due to Yahoo cutting off POP3 access to
    yahoo.com users ( from April 24th) -- ie it's really me !.