[DotGNU]Forum Update 27-apr-2002

From: Silvernerd
Subject: [DotGNU]Forum Update 27-apr-2002
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:18:24 +0200

Hi,

here is a new update on the Forum project.

Project status: Waiting to be approved

News:
There is a good chance that the first version of the Forum client will
be in C with GTK+.

Questions:
I was wondering: is there a legal DotGNU entity yet? If so I would like
to make Forum a triple-copyright-holder project
(GNU/DotGNU/FreeDevelopers).

I was also wondering: what are the procedures for assigning copyright to
FreeDevelopers (and possibly DotGNU), do they require copyright papers?

That's all for this time.

PS: Is there anything I should do at the moment for the approval
process?

--
Silvernerd (Peter Minten)

"Using GNU/Linux is like walking over a ray of bricks, not as beautiful,
but a lot more substantial than light."