Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU.* namespaces -- Jabber & stuff

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU.* namespaces -- Jabber & stuff
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:49:35 +0530

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 08:45:08AM -0400, Jonathan P Springer wrote:
> Rhys, S11001001 and I had an improptu discussion about this last night
> on IRC.  We reached about the same conclusion.

This idea was mailed to me by Rhys (forgot to mention that in original
mail).

I'm still keeping the NetworkStream open until Tuesday -- on
Tuesday night , I will start Hacking !. After all it's only
wrappers for the Socket.Send() and Socket.Recieve() with a
buffer.

I *want* a newbie to do that and XmlTextWriter -- waiting for
the classes .

>I'm happy to hear that you've mailed the "right contact" about that.

Still no reply .... but after all it's sunday :)

> an easy-to-use extension a la HttpWebRequest makes sense.
ease of use is an important feature we need .

I'm going to try the jabberpy which seems to be simpler . But need to
get a jabberd compiled & running first :)

Gopal.V