Re: [DotGNU]some pnet kewl graphics

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]some pnet kewl graphics
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:21:17 +0530

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 11:21:17AM +0000, Andy Kilner wrote:

> To expand on this idea, how about having a nut for each language that
> will be supported (C#, Java, Python, Perl, ...) and have them spilling
> out of the single shell, maybe adding a new nut for each language as
> support is added.

We've planned only JVM & CLR out of the box ... which figures in the
pic.... Also we're not doing "Peas in a Pod" ....

You can't actually draw the whole thing over again (and again and again...)

> And they could do with being darker :)

I wanted people to see the C# & 'J' well so made those nuts lighter.
And the whole thing looks cool as far as my preferences go.....

RMS  : "God told me I wrote the best editor in the world"
Linus: "God told me I wrote the best Kernel in the world"
Knuth: "Hey I never said all that !"
                                       -- Can't be True Jokes