Re: [DotGNU]status of last pnet roadmap

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]status of last pnet roadmap
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:21:27 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> After getting the "new" bugfix for declaring arrays and the
> Socket.Select() by Charlie Carnow .... I'm really at a loss
> to see what parts of the roadmap has been completed.

Don't get discouraged.  Other than myself, it
has been a slow week.  Not everything will get
done at once.

It may help if the roadmap was in a more prominent
and well-known place, which was easily updatable
by the primary players.  Right now, even I don't
know where it is to look at it.  If I did, I could
mention the URL/whatever each week in my update.