[DotGNU]Request for system logins

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Request for system logins
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:17:41 +1000

Right now, I only have access to GNU/Linux (RedHat 7.x)
and Cygwin systems locally.  This can make it difficult
to check portability to other platforms, particularly
non-x86 platforms.

If you have a non-x86 platform, such as MacOSX, Solaris,
HPUX, or anything at all, and you are willing to give
me a remote ssh login on the box, I would appreciate it.

I'll need access to a GNU toolchain, and about 100 Mb
of disk space.  I'll also need the ability to do a CVS
checkout from savannah.gnu.org onto the box.