Mono-list (was Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Ja

From: S11001001
Subject: Mono-list (was Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon))
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 22:12:00 -0500

Daniel E Baumann wrote:
Which mailing list is that, and how can I post to it?

That is the main mono discussion list, you can subscribe to it by
going to http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list.
However, I am having trouble reaching lists.ximian.com for some
reason.

Dan

disclaimer: IMHO

Not exactly the friendliest place for Freedom discussion, though....

A thread with some interesting interpretations of licensing, like "LGPL is for libraries"
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-list/2002-May/005770.html

A post by me, oddly followed by another of those "this list is for development discussion only" posts, though I only saw a bit of that earlier in the thread...
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-list/2002-May/005850.html

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org

Richard, you know, you and I are the two guys who didn't make any
money out of this revolution.
        -- Eben Moglen to RMS