[DotGNU]Re: derefence bug & hopefully a fix ...

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: derefence bug & hopefully a fix ...
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:01:30 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> Hi Rhys,
>         The stack.c in pnetC/samples failed to compile ... hopefully
> it should be correctly fixed by my small fix here ... I did not do
> much digging around the edges , but this seemed to be the problem ?

Yep.  That was the problem.  Serves me right for
cut-and-pasting code, and then not testing it completely
before committing.

On the subject of testing, I've begun writing test cases
in "cscctest" for the C compiler, but could use some help.
So, anyone who is interested in banging on the compiler
to find bugs may want to look into helping out with the
test suite.