[DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:30:36 +0530

Hi All,
        Since we're into the fourth quarter of this year , how do
you people feel about a meeta-thon ?. The first two were great
successes and I feel that the third is going to be as well ...

This time our motto is less "replace MS" and more "keep the internet
open" ... We're going to go deeper into webservices and all that.
So I guess we need support from our two main Webservice people ..

1) PhpGroupware (xmlgroupware ?)
2) Jabber (Jabber::Middleware ?)

Last but not least the Auth guys .... (I'm not forgetting Portable.Net,
but that is part of the hidden agenda ;-)