Re: [DotGNU]Adding ICalls and Implementing Directory.cs

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Adding ICalls and Implementing Directory.cs
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:27:55 +0530

If memory serves me right, Gopal V wrote:
> I'll commit his DirMethods.cs and FileInfo.cs changes by tonight..

Done so ... But still facing some problems with readdir_r . Also
the filetype (dirent->d_type) is always zero ?

> is totally Charles Schuller ..with /me acting as a `cleaning up' guy.

That has not undergone any huge changes ... I've just cleaned the
whole code to be 'rhys' compatible .(including variable names and
tab spaces etc..)

Charles, I advise that you give pnet/HACKING a good readthru for the
indentation and other standards (variable names especially).

See attached file...