[DotGNU]Qt# is using csant and cscc

From: Adam Treat
Subject: [DotGNU]Qt# is using csant and cscc
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:33:59 -0400

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are making progress in supporting
pnet.  Nick has just converted our build system to use csant and I've
successfully compiled the bindings with cscc.  However, the resultant dll
produced errors when executed with either pnet runtime or mono jit.

I also had to eliminate some of the enum items in QSettings.cs and
WidgetFlags.cs that cscc wasn't very happy with.

Looking forward to using Qt# with pnet.  We are going through a massive
refactoring of the code generation right now.  When this is complete we will
no longer require the dependency on QtC and we'll have room to grow into KDE#
bindings.  Am hoping that our next release will work perfectly with pnet ;)

Cheers,

Adam