Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG (Meet-a-thon)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG (Meet-a-thon)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:38:58 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> integrated into the designs much faster. If we wait until the flux
> state is over the designs will be rather finished and it will not be
> easy to change them.

OK ! ... let's go through with the existing plan ..

> idea to use the meetathon as a PR event like the past times is
> tempting,

Hmm... we've had more distractions than actual involvement due to
the PR exposure ... But I hate to give up on the thin edge of the
wedge meet-a-thons have ..

> Luckily for this meetathon you don't need to get into PR mode :-).

Hmm... so if it's just to discuss DotGNU , we'll be over by 5-6 hours.
to take it the full 36 hours needs newbies and more people coming and
that obviously means "PR"..