[DotGNU]mirror of Pnetlib DLLs and source

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [DotGNU]mirror of Pnetlib DLLs and source
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:11:02 -0500

Charles Shuller wrote:
I'm posting current cvs builds of pnetlib to the following URL's. I'll get a page up in a day or two to make it more user friendly, but this will work for now.

http://www.hermes-solutions.biz/mscorlib.dll
http://www.hermes-solutions.biz/System.dll
http://www.hermes-solutions.biz/System.XML.dll

I've set up a mirror of these, with individually gzipped, tarballed, and CVS source tarball, at http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/pnetlib-dlls/

It updates on the 30 of every hour.

BTW, that's System.Xml.dll.

--
Stephen Compall
Also known as S11001001

The principle of copyright is this. It is a tax on readers for the
purpose of giving a bounty to writers. The tax is an exceedingly bad
one; it is a tax on one of the most innocent and most salutary of
human pleasures; and never let us forget, that a tax on innocent
pleasures is a premium on vicious pleasures.
        -- Thomas Macaulay