[DotGNU]Internal Function/Pnetlib problem

From: Charles Shuller
Subject: [DotGNU]Internal Function/Pnetlib problem
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:45:54 -0600

The internal function GetFilesInDirectory is defined in PNETROOT/engine/lib_dir.c as:

extern ILInt32
_IL_DirMethods_GetFilesInDirectory(ILExecThread * _thread,
        ILString * path,
        System_Array * * files),

and compiles properly.  The entry:

[MethodImpl(MethodImplOptions.InternalCall)]
extern public static Errno GetFilesInDirectory(string path, out FileInfo[] files);

is in PNETLIBROOT/runtime/Platform

And last but not least in PNETLIBROOT/runtime/System/Directory.cs the following method is defined:

public static string[] GetFileSystemEntries(string path)
{
        String[] Strings;
        FileInfo[] Files;

        Platform.GetFilesInDirectory(path, out Files);
}

Yet when trying to build pnetlib (after rebuilding pnet) I get the following error:

./System/IO/Directory.cs:133: invalid left operand to `.'
./System/IO/Directory.cs:133: called object is not a method or delegate
./System/IO/Directory.cs:127: control reaches end of non-void method
*** Target `all' for project `pnetlib runtime' failed ***

Implying that it does not know about GetFilesInDirectory(). I'm stumped on this one.

Thanks!

--
Charles Shuller
Jabber ID: address@hidden