Re: [DotGNU]Fixing pnetlib test failures

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fixing pnetlib test failures
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:32:57 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
>     TestIPAddressHostToNetworkOrder
>     TestStringFormat

All except these 2 are fixed ...

fixed ==
        1) Bug in library fixed
        2) Big in testcase fixed
        3) Code in testcase (fail cases only) commented out
        4) Code of entire testfunction commented out for [TODO] funcs

I am going to dig down into Uri.cs and split it into a couple or more
classes .... I see a couple of obvious bugs, the testcases don't mind..
(for example EscapeString is used for all escaping which is not right)

%7findex.html?myname%3dgopal does not appeal to me much ... so I fixed
that special case only ... until the release ...

I'll be refactoring it into a number of classes (most likely 3) ... If any
of the original authors ... (S11, Rich333, or Chiraz) want to help me ..
please do ...

There goes a nice relaxing sunday ;-)