Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.4.8 released

From: Timothy Rue
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.4.8 released
Date: 23 Nov 2002 16:39:17 -0500

On 23-Nov-02 02:37:27 Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

 RW> This is a big deal, as Portable.NET is now pure Free Software,
 RW> and we will begin publicising this fact around the various
 RW> community news sites over the next week or so.  Contact Gopal or
 RW> myself if you want to help  get the word out.

I've been monitoring the list, scanning over messages some...

This caught my attention! and I felt it was worth commenting.

in other words, it's my opinion the news will attract attention of those
ho see it.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:address@hidden      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<