Re: [DotGNU]Request for Work

From: j_post
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Request for Work
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:06:32 -0800

On Sunday 24 November 2002 12:22 am, you wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Gopal V wrote:
>
> I had a blinding flash of the obvious right now .... It seems that the
> current Uri.cs is too long and complicated .... So someone needs to get
> in there and refactor it into 3 classes (IMHO) UriParser , UriUtils
> and of course the Uri class itself ...
>
> Do I see a hand rise ?,
> Gopal

[Sheepishly raises hand a wee bit]

I've taken a brief look at the code and figured out how to run the unit tests
(csunit_howto.html has a rather large [TODO] in it ;-). I'm still learning
C#, and the structure of pnet is largely a mystery to me, but if no one
better qualified volunteers, I could take a stab at it.

If you have ideas or preferences on how you'd like Uri refactored, please
email any info to me.

Jeff