Re: FW: [DotGNU]The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: FW: [DotGNU]The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 02:36:17 -0800 (PST)

The changes are :

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> Also some of the features of pnet were disabled to build this ...
like MMAP ..

1. gettimeofday was hacked by me to work
(but it needs testing)
2. lstat was defined to use stat
3. mmap was disabled
4. regex was disabled
5. this non standard SEH __try and __catch was undefed
everything else should work.

Simon and I had a long discussion about how to associate the IL exe to
the pnet runtime. I was thinking about a exe stub that chooses the
runtime from the registry, what do you think?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/